Comfort food is usually synonymous with high-fat, calorie laden casseroles, stews, and heavy desserts. It doesn’t have to be that way though, especially if you know where to look.
So, we’ve pulled together some comforting yet healthy recipes from around the web to help you stay on track with your weight loss goals. Warm up without bulking up!
- Blueberry Almond Cookies from Simple Swaps
- Poblano Mushroom Tacos with Cilantro Yogurt Sauce from Half Baked Harvest
- Lasagna Soup from A Farmgirl’s Dabbles
- Lightened-Up Mini Meatloaves from The Seasoned Mom
- Skinny Fettucine Alfredo from Gimme Some Oven
- Slow Cooker Banana Bread Oatmeal from The Beachbody Blog
- Skillet Tuna Noodle Casserole from Eating Well Magazine
- Sour Cream, Cheddar, and Green Onion Drop Biscuits from Health.com
- Pulled Pork Sandwich from PopSugar
- Slow Cooker Barley and Chickpea Risotto from Foxes Love Lemons
What other recipes would you add to the list? Let us know your favorites healthy winter meals for weight loss in the comments!