Sticking with your determination to lose weight is so much tougher when chocolates, cookies, candies, appetizers and so many other delicious foods are being offered everywhere you go this time of year. But it IS possible to stay on track. At HealthyWage, we’re all about providing you with the resources to help you successfully lose weight. Here are some articles and resources we’ve come across to inspire, encourage and help you on that path.
- If you’re the one hosting a big get-together, use these 12 Healthy Food Substitutions of Christmas from Helping Moms Connect to help make a meal that both you and your guests will be thrilled to eat.
- In keeping with the theme started here at the blog by our own Ellen Resnick, here is another round of 12. This time, it’s 12 Days of Christmas Drinks from the Shape Magazine blog.
- From Teri Leventhal’s blog, here is a great collection of festive Christmas trees made entirely with veggies or fruits. Perfect for any of you following a raw, vegan or Paleo diet!
- Here’s another one those of you eating raw and/or vegan will really appreciate – Raw Vegan Christmas Cookies & Vegan Soy-Free Baked Cookies from Rockin’ the Fruitarian Lifestyle.
- We are definitely not encouraging any of you to over-indulge, but just in case you do, here’s a post to help you Recover from Christmas Over-Indulging.
- If your holiday travels involve a hotel stay, here is a great hotel room workout from Melissa Paris.