This week is the first episode of my new video series on permanent weight loss.
Today’s guest is my hairdresser Wendy, a chronic dieter.
In this episode of “Shrink and Wash,” I explore some great tools for weight-loss in a hilarious setting. Enjoy!
- to identify the sabotaging thoughts that can undermine your diet and exercise plans
- to use “the mindful pause” technique
- to identify healthy ways to relax
- to work on letting go of perfectionism
- to give yourself credit for stopping unplanned eating at any time
Stay tuned for our next video episode!
Would you like to be my next guest? Do you have any questions on weight-loss you would like me to answer? Email me at email@example.com. Hear Ellen live on Tuesday, June 7, 2011 at 6 EST and 3 PST to learn more about her work helping people lose weight permanently. For details, click here.
Shrink your weight with us at HealthyWage.
Ellen Resnick is HealthyWage’s cognitive behavioral weight-loss expert.
copyright © 2011 Ellen N. Resnick, LCSW
Reprinted with permission